Saturday, January 22, 2011

What to expect.....

Well,
In addition to preparing our quaint little house for our new arrival I hope to blog about what I'm into for the day. 

I get a little manic, a little obsessive a little.....well, I gotta get this thing fixed 'cause I'm not paying someone to do something I could probably do myself.  Aside from finishing our nursery I need to maintain a VW GTI VR6, a Mercedes Galaendewagen and a BMW wagon, I love to cook, I am a Culinary Institute of America graduate, by the way....ahem.  I dream of fly fishing and tying those little bugs up.  I stare at our dogs for at least an hour cumulatively throughout a day.  Well, hopefully, you'll see what I get into.  Possibly pretty boring for you all to read but .....yeah, pretty boring stuff for me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment