Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fini! Our expected Nug has a place to crash.

So, I've been slackin' on my blog posts.  What can I say?  Projects are getting completed.  So, for a brief half arsed installation I feel the need to share the finished nursery.  I hope that it is unisex enough so that our child will never know what sex we wanted our child to be.  Not that we had any preference.  No more dry wall dust, no more paint fumes, Mrs. K, I swear it's done!  So,  here it is:


 Beautiful changing table "donated" by our wonderful sister and brother in law.  Thanks guys.  We love it!



 Our friends know us better than we do.  The giraffe theme has preceded us.  Thank you, as well.



 Arrgggh, it already looks a little cluttered:



Mis-aligned light.  That needs to be fixed


I think that we are ready.  God forbid the little nug comes earlier than expected, he/she has a crash pad!

1 comment:

  1. Jay-- Love the room- u did an amazing job! I see a new career in your future...

    ReplyDelete