Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Nursery Redux

Okay, I'm all Blog crazed tonight.  I know, you all are thinking, "J, We love your nursery but what were you working with before you started all this nursery conversion?"  I know, you all just have to know.  Well, in the beginning, Mrs. K's mother got us all fired up to get the house ready to "stage" to sell and to move closer to home.  I was all on board with that so we "reformatted" the guest room as a home office and guest space.  That's what got me to repaint and change up the room:


Building the Soffet to connect the two closets to create some more overhead storage and to create some lighting effect to the room:



Of course, I pulled a building permit for the electrical work:




This is the Soffet completed:


This was what we were working with Pre-nursery:





And there you have it.  I feel all caught up on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. love this Jayman. Crispy crust and chewy inside is key. thanks for the great advice. TM

    ReplyDelete